For nearly a decade we have delivered programmes to support employers and learners to undertake Apprenticeships, Professional Diplomas, maths and English qualifications, Vocational Skills and Short Courses which help businesses and learners alike to address their skills and training needs .
Our programmes are accredited by some of the UK’s leading educational providers and are designed to enhance employers’ existing training provision and improve each learner’s knowledge and skills.
We are directly funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency, and are also a sub-contracted partner to major companies delivering national contracts – this means we help deliver over £1 million of skills training per year throughout Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. Our portfolio of services help over 1000 learners achieve qualifications each year.
Our EngageCRM system provides an innovative approach to customer relationship management that allows smaller companies to take advantage of enterprise level CRM for a fraction of the price of competitor systems.
We constantly adapt our products and services and invest heavily in the development of our online capabilities, which create a better learning experience and bring significant efficiency savings to learners and employers alike.
Our services and products include:
And, as an education innovator, we constantly adapt our products and services and invest heavily in the development of our online capabilities, which create a better learning experience and bring significant efficiency savings to partners.
These terms and conditions apply to all enrolments onto courses provided by Green Labyrinth and Green Labyrinth Professional.
Fee’s may be subject to a maximum of 100% remission depending on funding being available and eligibility criteria being met.
If a student is eligible for fee remission, any such remission will only be applied according to the rules and regulations governing that eligibility.
If fees remain unpaid, the company reserves the right to remove the student from course and/or to charge interest at a rate of 5% on the outstanding amount due.
If fees still remain unpaid after the due date, the company reserves the right to transfer the debt to an external agency for collection whereby an additional charge of £25.00 or 15% of the outstanding referred amount (whichever is the highest) will be incurred.
The company reserves the right to offset any payments made against other outstanding fees and charges.
All fees and charges must be met in full and may not be offset against payments due from the company for any other services rendered.
Fees will only be refunded in full if the company closes a course or the attendance of the applicant is made impossible or inappropriate by some action of Green Labyrinth.
Our Guarantee of Quality provides our learners with the opportunity to attend the course of their choice. If a customer sends us a written notice of dissatisfaction with a course within 60 days of the course, the customer will have the option of retaking the course at no charge, applying prepaid tuition fees against another course attendance, receiving a full refund of any course tuition paid or cancellation of any unpaid invoices for that course.
. Speak to our team to discuss your business and the advantages of an apprentice.
– Non-levy paying (micro-businesses and SMEs). SMEs with a pay bill under £3million contribute 10% of the total apprenticeship cost and the Government pays the remaining 90%. The same model is used for levy-paying employers who have exhausted their funds. The Government will fund 100% of the cost of apprenticeship training for a 16-18 year old for businesses with fewer than 50 employees.
Businesses in Swindon and Wiltshire may qualify for full funding on many of our training courses.
Where learners do not qualify for the ESIF funds we also offer AEB funds for our training courses. The AEB is the SFAs (Skills Funding Agency) budget that covers funding for all qualifications that do not fall into the advanced learning , Apprenticeships, European Social Fund, and Legal Entitlement categories. Its principal purpose is to engage adults and provide the skills and learning they need to equip them for work, an apprenticeship or further learning.
Our team has experience both from education and business backgrounds. we have the right mix of academic and practical expertise in each business sector area to offer a truly exceptional service. We believe our mission statement – ‘training done properly’ – says what we do - it underpins every element of our business. This mission is firmly rooted in our organisation, driving our culture, strategic aims and business objectives.