About Powers & Tiltman Land Surveyors
– Established in 1972, we have an experienced and dedicated team who enjoy their work. Our history within this industry has ensured we consistently improve as a company and as a team. We have developed our technical capabilities to produce work that constantly anticipates and eliminates costly risks to our clients.
- It is our mission to constantly improve the instruments and equipment we use to ensure our surveys are completed using the latest technology with the highest technical capability.
– We always strive to deliver what we promise. We believe in working closely with the client to maintain a good working relationship, ensuring they are up to date with project developments on a regular basis. We are always where we say we’ll be.
Sound Business Ethics
– Our clients are delighted by the speed in which we can operate from initial approval of the project to arriving on site. We are professional, efficient and achieve our goals so that you can get on with your project. It’s the way we work that enables us to do this but don’t worry, we don’t cut corners.
– We will work closely with you to translate your needs into the final result. We are happy to take the time to discuss your project in order to help you get the survey you need. We provide the tools to help you communicate your ideas.
Gaining feedback for work we have done for you is key to ensuring an excellent level of service is maintained for any size of project we complete. We welcome your input and confirmation that we have delivered a product and service that lives up to your expectations.
Powers and Tiltman Ltd are covered by comprehensive Professional Indemnity, as well as Employer, Products and Public Liability insurance.
service to companies and individuals across a wide variety of industries. From your first contact with us right through to the completion of your project, we are confident that you will benefit from our strong technical expertise, excellent workmanship, absolute reliability and sound business ethics.
Speed and flexibility in getting your product to you on time and within budget.
We pride ourselves on delivering a fast, flexible and efficient land surveying service to our clients with a site survey that is tailored exclusively to your needs. As a result, our teams are armed with innovative problem solving capabilities to resolve complex land survey and mapping issues yet we are also mindful of the health, safety and environmental factors that are at the forefront of construction and civil engineering today.
For your peace of mind, our aim is always to provide a competitively priced product that does not detract from quality or service, which is supported by our UKAS accredited ISO 9001 (Quality), 18001 (Health & Safety) and 14001 (Environmental) certification. With that in mind please feel free to browse our website for the many surveying services we currently offer.
"As developers we are always keen to ensure that we gather information accurately and as quick as possible - Powers & Tiltman can always be relied on to deliver this service and at a competitive price!"
"Powers & Tiltman Land Surveyors provided a fast, efficient service and delivered an accurate and comprehensive survey ahead of schedule"
Good decision making and problem solving skills.
A commitment to personal development in relation to the company’s overall development
We are looking for someone who can bring energy, drive, fresh ideas and a positive and enthusiastic approach to Powers & Tiltman.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Land Surveyor to join our team, working on surveys nationwide. The candidate must be within travelling distance of Frodsham, Cheshire.